Kubler Ross Model and Corona Connections
People feared when country’s corona count was 100.
But now,there is no fear when it is over 190,000 The answer lies in the psychological view of man.
There is a philosophy called the “Kubler Ross Model”. That is, when a human goes through any tragedy, natural disaster, accident, they pass through 5 stages.
They are- 1.Denial
1. Denial-Refusal to believe such a thing never happened.For example,we all denied that Corona will not come to us. Even it comes,repeated denial that it will not spread to our place due to hot climatic conditions.
2. Anger- Getting angry.For example, anger over the loss of income & the loss of normal life due to lockdown.
3. Bargain- Inwardly lamenting that the Corona may not have come & there should not have been a lockdown at all.
4. Depression-It happened like this and goes in to mental pressure & depression.
5. Acceptance – the last stage.
The other way around is to accept it. Example: Get used to living with Corona.
These 5 levels are not limited to Corona alone. Applies to all the problems in human life. The worst sufferers are the ones who do not reach Acceptance level and remain stuck.
$Millionaire piece of advise
1-Maintain Social Distance
*Source: Forwards on social media